Worst Christmas ever!!!!

Thank you Microsoft for destroying my sons Christmas! I had decided to give my son his xbox one early! After finding out I needed a new TV because it only works on HD, which I went and purchased at Target Ten minuets before they closed Christmas Eve, I get it set up and guess what? it will not take the disc. It sounds like a thudding sound and will not completely take the disc.  Seeing how I have spent over 1000.00 for xbox one, new tv, and a couple of games the only other thing my son got was clothes and minor stocking stuff.  Worst Christmas EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!  He is now in his room crying, BROKEN HEARTED!  CAN I TELL YOU HOW ANGRY I AM RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!  I CANNOT BELIEVE HOW YALL ALLOWED SO MANY OF THESE UNITS TO LEAVE MOST LIKELY KNOWING THEY WOULD NOT WORK!  HOPE YOUR FAMILIES HAD A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS BECAUSE MINE SURE DID NOT!!!!!!!  THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE MEMORIES!  

ALSO! GIVING AWAY A FREE LOADABLE GAME IS NOT COMPENSATION FOR THE CHRISTMASES YOU HAVE RUINED!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WHAT YOU HAVE TAKEN AWAY CAN NOT BE REPLACED!

SO GLAD FOR YOU ALL WHO GOT YOUR BONUSES FOR SURPASSING YOUR SALES GOAL SO YOU COULD GO OUT AND BUY BACK UP PLAYSTATIONS JUST IN CASE YOUR CHILDS XBOX DIDN'T WORK !

Merry Christmas! to all you Grinchs!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

poor baby....your 500 dollar machine does not work and it's the 'worst christmas ever'. some people are starving or have a 20$ stuffed animal for christmas.... be thankful you have a warm home and a son that loves you. teach him some things about patience and thankfulness.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

myservice.xbox.com  get it replaced or fixed

Sorry this didn't help.

I know.  If your kid is THAT materialistic, then you should reconsider your parenting decisions.  Also, you should have known next gen consoles won't be compatible on last gen TVs...just sayin....

Sorry this didn't help.

This has been common knowledge since day one that it's hdmi only.

Sorry this didn't help.

You sound worse then your kid crying in his room, maybe you should of opened it up and tested it before giving it to him to be sure it worked. And like the guy above if your too materialistic about some stuff you need you reconsider your parenting skills. You re fortunate to even have a chance to buy a video game console, some kids around the world are living in sewers, under bridges in broken homes with no electricity and your whining because your kids christmas is ruined..here bring him on the forums so I can tell him Santa is a bunch of made up Bull crap. There now let him cry. You knew the issues this console had and you still chose to give it to him before checking so shame on you

Sorry this didn't help.

what a heartless bunch of [MOD REMOVED].if it was your kid or your x1 u would all have enough to say . oneman army my mates boy is having same problem stick it back in box take it straight back tomorrow get it changed ...xbox / Microsoft u should be ashamed  in my opinion x1 was no ware near ready for release . oh and i'll be very surprised is a mod even has decency to reply

Sorry this didn't help.

Thank you.  I hope it will not take long for them to get his fixed.  I purchased my son's through Amazon and will contact them Friday when I get home from work and get the process started.  It was just that he had looked forward to it for so long and then to have it  not work was so disappointing .

Thank you and have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Sorry this didn't help.

hilarious a mod can come along and remove a word which wasn't even written in *** yet they don't comment on this chaps problem .great support guys

Sorry this didn't help.

lol mods and support team are two totally different things... great knowledge man. It does suck to see the xbox not work, but it is both Microsoft's fault and your own. They shipped a bad console and that is their fault. It is your fault for not researching to make sure it would be compatible with your setup or even testing it out before hand. Either way, both parties are in the wrong. Get it sent in, they'll fix it and/or replace it. Merry Christmas

Sorry this didn't help.

which ever way you look at it to have to send back a 500 quid console after day one week one week 2 week 3 etc is a disgrace full stop

Sorry this didn't help.