WORST ACHIEVEMENT THAT YOU HAVE OBTAINED - WHICH ONES ARE RIDICULOUS?

IM KIND OF EXPANDING ON ANOTHER THREAD HERE, BASICALLY, WHATS THE WORST ACHIEVEMENT YOU'VE GOT, I.E THE WORST TO ACTUALLY ATTAIN, ? AND WHICH ONES ARE YOU ANNOYED ABOUT? FOR ME ITS COLLECT ALL THE FLAGS IN THE KINGDOM IN AC1, THAT WAS HORRIBLE, OR ALL 500 IN GENERAL, THATS THE WORST IVE ATTAINED, WHAT IS YOUR WORST THAT YOU HAVENET ATTAINED, FOR ME ITS 500 VP MATCHES IN FIAF 11. THEY DONT EVEN GIVE YOU A COUNTER.

CHEERS

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="Dainja Raas"]

Solid Gold on Forza3 , i`m losing the will to live trying to get this , might just give up and say "Bugger it".

[/quote]

hang in there dude it will come in the end!

just do a few races everyday and it will come thats what i did

Man of 1,004 holds on SVR 2011 is the most ridiculous achievement on any game that I've played. You have to perform 1,004 Signature/finishing moves and it supposedly takes about two and a half hours if you do it the easy way. I last about 45 minutes before losing the will to play and quitting.

I'm not sure which is the worst achievment I've earnt. I'm approaching 6000 cheevos earnt now, so I'm sure there are a fair few I hated but I just can't remember.

However, the one sticking in my mind now (because I'm currently trying to earn it) is the "It's in the Trial" achievment in the Dantes Inferno Trials of St.Lucia DLC.

It's pretty insanely difficult in parts. Hopefully I'll get it, but we will have to wait and see.

Edit - Just remembered one. "Not bad for a Human" in Aliens vs Predator. Basically, for 50g you had to earn every other achievment in the game. Problem was, some of those achievments were quite difficult. Marine campaign on Nightmare was annoying. But the worst one, was "The Uninfected". That was my happiest achievment to earn out of all 5,000 odd :)

I hated Yatta! on Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection, I never did like Mean Bean Machine and even more-so when the A.I. is known to "cheat".  The reward of 50gs was fair though for a more frustrating than difficult achievement.

[quote user="Malesoun"]

I agree a lot with Cokney on this one, for me the main achievement is finishing the game, anything else I couldn't care much about.

[/quote]

not the point of this thread

I agree a lot with Cokney on this one, for me the main achievement is finishing the game, anything else I couldn't care much about.

[quote user="Wingnut 17980"]

stupidist one i have seen is be idle for 5 mins on "saw" i just can't bring myself to do it

[/quote]

omigosh 5 mins is a very long time

ithe cheevs i hate and odd point ones as i only like it ending in 5 or 0

also online ones where people can boost to get them however i dont mind ones like zombies and vidmaster ones

Solid Gold on Forza 3 was very boring :(

I hate online achievements dont care if they are easy or hard.  Hate them.

Thats why I much love Bioshock 1 over Bioshock 2.

Other than a better story

Blacksite Area 51

Exposed

Play in a game with a Blacksite Virus Carrier  49gs

Aww hell no!