WORRIED ABOUT MY FIFA 12 AND BATTLEFIELD 3 PRE ORDERS

i have pre ordered fifa 12 and battlefield 3 but i am having a lot on hasle try to log in to battlefield bad company 2 and fifa 11. Its keeps coming up with can not connect to ea online. i have tried all the things that ea have said and do not work and all my other games work online very well. My nar port is open so its not that. But what really get me is that i live in shropshire and alll my mates live it suffolk and have no hasle loging on 2 ea online.

just worried that i will get the above 2 new games and will be unable to play them on line which is a waste of money

does anyone know whats is going on please ?

jay

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

EA servers for popular games have a history of being a little poor.

The servers won't be so much down as full.  Keep trying and you'll eventually get on.

Also EA tend to turn their servers off after a while, especially when the "newer" version is coming out.

You might want to double check and be sure the servers you are trying to access are still up and running.

You should be able to look forwards to at least 12 months worth of online play from Fifa 12 and Battlefield 3 though.

Az

Fifa 11 servers are still up. However i have had issues the last three days connecting

I myself have not been able to play BC2 online for about 2 weeks now. Not sure if I'll bother pre-ordering BF3 to be honest.

[quote user="PlatinumSpectre"]

I myself have not been able to play BC2 online for about 2 weeks now. Not sure if I'll bother pre-ordering BF3 to be honest.

[/quote]

Sounds like a problem at your end as i have been playing bfbc2 (if thats the game you meant if not then ignore this post) online most this week without any problems.

Plus Azreal you really do talk utter rubbish sometimes.

[quote user="KALEEF"]

[quote user="PlatinumSpectre"]

[/quote]

Sounds like a problem at your end as i have been playing bfbc2 (if thats the game you meant if not then ignore this post) online most this week without any problems.

Plus Azreal you really do talk utter rubbish sometimes.

[/quote]

I cant see how it's a problem on my end - It worked fine previously but now I just get "cant connect to EA online". This is happening with 2 of my friends too!

Ive been playing EA Sports Active 2 since Monday and have only not been able to connect to EAs server once in that time. I am also playing Medal of Honor as well and had no problems but the EA servers are notorious for being down and sometimes hard to connect to.

Quite a few of my friends have FIFA 11 sucks and Sort da servers EA etc as their mottos but as Battlefield 3 is going to be very popular I would assume they will go all out and make the servers are running at optimal capacity, I hope.

EA better keep the Battlefield 3 servers open for at least 3 years

[quote user="KALEEF"]Plus Azreal you really do talk utter rubbish sometimes.

[/quote]

You're going to be annoyed when you're back to school this September.

What they tell you will be correct as well.

Az

/Facepalm by Az.

Hmmm,slack servers,not exactly the best incentive to rush out and buy the next EA offerings.