woot.com, Duracell AA rechargeable batteries $14.99

Just a heads up, www.woot.com has 4AA/6AAA rechargeable Duracell batteries with charger for $14.99 today only. Not sure how these compare to eneloop but it might be a good replacement for play n charge and regular AA's.

http://tech.woot.com/offers/duracell-charger-w-4aa-6aaa-batteries

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

ive had eneloops last longer than duracell rechargeables. but that could of only been my experience with them. i don't bother with anything other than eneloops now.

Happy to help.

Thanks for the link Ch1ps, I've been looking into em also. I may just go with those eneloops in this case since the price is so close and I won't be using AAA's.

I may just buy the plug and play kit.  I always seem to break the covers off the remotes I only assume I break the cover off the back of the 360 controller

micro usb wont charge the batteries inside the controller unless you have a special battery i been using recharchable duracell for a while now and glad I did. saved on money

I gave up on plug & play years ago. I too use a battery charger and a loop of 8 batteries that I change when empty and swap out of controllers and headsets.

ive had plug and play kits for the 360 controller. and it never really held a charge too well. but i will admit there was a several times where the regular aa battery cover would crack or break. but haven't had any recently. the cheapest I've found the eneloop 4pk with charge was from adorama.

You could just use a micro USb to charge the controller, if you have an extra one lying around

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

You could just use a micro USb to charge the controller, if you have an extra one lying around

[/quote]

You will use the micro USB to recharge the Battery Pack. Buying rechargeable batteries is an alternative to buying the battery pack. 

The eneloops are supposed to be the best but I admit I have zero experience with rechargeable batteries. I've been reading looking out for some recently and here is the best deal on eneloop I can find. $18.50 for 4 batteries and charger.

www.bhphotovideo.com/.../home