wont save winnings .......

I PLAY WSOP 2008 ON XBOX LIVE AND IT WILL NOT SAVE MY ONLINE WINNINGS...BUT IT TAKES THE 25.000 FOR THE CASH GAME.....MAKES ME WANT TO SELL MY XBOX AND GO TO PS3......HELP PLEASE

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You'd sell your xbox and go to ps3 because you're having problems with an 5 year old game? wow...

Here's what  I found using google:

One of the most common questions heard in WSOP games on the xbox is "how do I bank my winnings?".  The answer is as full of rumor as any other mis-understood aspect of the game.  I'm gathering the rumors here and anything we've been able to prove along the way.  Obviously, this wouldn't even be an issue if the documentation for the game were better, but since that's not the case, I'll take a shot at documenting what I find and write about it here.  so.... off we go.

First of all, this discussion is related to the statistics you find in the Xbox game "World Series of Poker - 2008 - Battle for the Bracelets".    At the main menu, choos "Multiplayer" - then "Xbox LIVE" - then "Leaderboards" - then scroll down to "Online Bankroll". 

The Bankrolls:

Offline Bankroll

This isn't as interesting, since it's just the amount you're winning in the "Career mode" of the game. Determined by how well you do in the tournaments and in the cash games.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Online Bankroll

This is the bankroll everyone is talking about. What we understand so far is that if you do well in an open game, or a sit & go tourney, this is the bankroll that should be affected. My bankroll as we start this bit of experimenting is a negative number. I'm at -$527,150. Our study will see how I can affect that number. (hopefully for the better)
What I've heard:  "you only bank your money..."
-  if you're the host of the table
 -  if you are playing at an open table and the original host is still there
 -  if the host is still present and you leave the game, letting it save your winnings.
   * this last one is what I hear most often.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.