Wont log me onto Live, have to update payment option, when I have none.

When I try to log onto xbox Live it says ''Your account has been suspended, please update your payment option''

PLEASE READ:

So far on this account (FooFighter62) I have used 4 pre-paid 3month subscription Gold codes ONLY... The first 3 worked fine, and whenever each one ran out, It reverted me back to Silver membership. But my problem comes recently with the 4th one.

About 1 month into the 3 months, I stopped using my xbox to concentrate on Music and my exams... I came back to log into Live 1 month after the 4th card should have ran out and it wouldn't let me (came up with the same message)

So I go to update my payment option and on both my console and xbox.com it says I don't have any payment options. I DON'T HAVE A DEBIT OR CREDIT CARD OR PAYPAL ON FILE, AND HAVE NEVER USED THEM FOR ANYTHING RELATED TO MY XBOX.

So I go to my ''Billing History'' and it shows the 4 pre-paid codes and when they were activated. The 3 older ones show their expiry date and say ''Cancelled'' whilst the most recent one (which expired last month) just says ''Suspended.'' And again, I see NO credt/debit cards or paypal.

I've tried reformatting my console, resetting it, resetting my router, deleting then re-downloading my profile, and everything I can find online. NOTHING HAS WORKED SO FAR. I wan't my ability to log into xbox live silver back, because it's bugging me so much. I can't even see my friends list.

Thankyou for your time, any help appreciated.

Liam - Gamertag: FooFighter62

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Greetings, FooFighter62. Very sorry to hear about your situation. I know issues like this can be unpleasant so you have my apologies.

When you mentioned that you checked your billing history did you do so on https://billing.microsoft.com? Is that where you noticed the account error pop up? If you are receiving an error message about a payment method and you have none linked to your account I would recommend getting in touch with phone support. They will be able to take a look at your account and work with you to get this sorted out.

Thanks in advance. Let me know if you have any questions.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Yes, https://billing.microsoft.com? is where I looked, and no... The pop up showed only on the console, not on xbox.com.

What is the number I should be ringing for xbox support?

Sorry this didn't help.

You'll be able to find support numbers over on this page: support.xbox.com/contact-us. Keep me posted!

Sorry this didn't help.