Wont let me register product on the website.. getting annoying:(

Sup, for days now i have been trying to register my product here.. https://myservice.xbox.com/en-IE/Pages/ProfileRegistration.aspx

But every time i click submit, it wont accept it. I'v been trying for days now, just thinking that its just bad timing and the website is having difficulties but now it clearly isn't and its so annoying, xD. Been like over a week since i first attempted. Anyway, it says that the characters in the image is incorrect but they arent. I have typed them in over a hundred times and they still wont accept. And then once every 15 attempts, i get "the postal code is invalid". But i Live in South Dublin and we dont have a postal code, it would be "Co.Dublin" if we did. So i type in "000000" like the home page says and it still wont work. Will i jus have to apply by phone? And will it cost much  €/minute. Thanks and sorry for this but my xbox has broken down nearly 3weeks ago, i had exams and didnt have time to worry about it but now they're over. Thanks for any reply. 

PS: My xbox is still in warranty, bought it on 27th november, 2010 to be precise:) Thanks again 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

if the console is used you must call support to register it

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.