wont connect to live

the code 80072ee2 continues to pop up no matter what i try.  after reading some forums i went through and deleted all items i had downloaded and tried again. then the code 800705b4 popped up but i wasn't using windows media center at the time. after restarting my xbox several times the code 80072ee2 reappeared.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Status Code 80072ee2: Is basically your connection to Xbox Live Marketplace has timed out or your connection to the content has timed out. This is usually because of a heavy server load being experienced by the market place and usually sorts itself out in a few days.

Status Code 800705b4: This also relates to Profile Sign In issues as well not just issues with Windows Media Centre so intially all I am willing to suggest you try is the following:

1) Delete your profile from your HDD and choose the option Profile Only.

2) Then Clear your System Cache.

3) Then Download your Profile Again and in theory your problem should be resolved.

To Delete A Profile:

Go to Settings, and then select System.

Select Storage.

Select All Devices.

Select Gamer Profiles.

Select the gamertag that you want to delete.

Select Delete.

Select one of the following:

Select Delete Profile Only. This deletes the profile but leaves saved games and achievements.

Select Delete Profile and Items to delete the profile and the associated saved games and achievements.

To Clear System Cache:

Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select System Settings.

Select Storage or Memory.

Highlight any storage device, and then press Y on your controller. (It doesn't matter which storage device you select; the cache will be cleared for all storage devices.)

Select Clear System Cache.

To Download Profile:

support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

I will watch this thread in case you post again and are still having issues.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.