Wont allow me to download my xbox profile to my console, whats going on?

The first time it happened i went to sign in and it said sorry you need to proof that this is your account do this security check so i typed in my emial and password and then it says "email adress or password is invalid, please try again. Then i tried the forms and i cleared my catche, that didnt work and i turned my xbox on and off and checked that the email and password where fine on the computer in which they do allow me to sign in and use everything. I've also then finally tried deleting my account off my console and then when i clicked on download it then says the same thing "email adress or password is invalid please try again", Ive also got 1 years of membership left and go on often so im lost at this point whats up with my profile ? and how do i redownload it to my console?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

I am Beanboy83, a new Ambassador.  I know the password part is case sensitive.  I am not certain if the e-mail address part is or is not.  I just retrieved my profile and have had no problems, so I do not believe it is the server.  You may have to go to xbox.com and make sure your security information is up-to-date, because you may have problems retrieving your profile if it is not.  account.live.com/proofs  

I hope this helps.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there!  Hmm, quite frustrating.  OK, can you please try changing the password using the website, and follow any other steps the website asks of you (such as updating proofs) and then try downloading again?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.