Wont accept credit card - x box live

I have the same problem. We just want to purchase a game. Pay Pal wont work (although it did before) and neither will several cards that I have tried. Another company with crappy service!!!!!

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

In the xbox live marketplace, they allow purchase of their games only to certain countries. Do you live in the U.S. because it might not be due to the credit card, but due to the region you live in.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I'd suggest contacting a Billing Agent as you may have a billing problem. You can call 1-800-4MY-XBOX Option 1, or (faster) sign in at http://xbox.com, go to http://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us?xr=footnav#0:5:6 and click on Request A Call.

If you live outside of the US, then replace the red US with your country code (e.g., CA for Canada).

Sorry this didn't help.

Problem solved. I went to staples, purchased a pre-paid xbox card, entered the code and it worked.

My credit card and pal pal account work every where else. Xbox should really make the process easier. People are too busy to call billing agents or to try to solve a problem for xbox.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Armageddon1111! I'm sorry you weren't able to get the CC/Paypal issue resolved but I'm glad you found a solution for you! If you do get time in the future, definitely give phone support a call as they'll be able to help you out. :)

Sorry this didn't help.