Wong balance on Microsoft account

Hi, my balance for my Xbox LIVE account Lord of Blah shows $0.50, when I should have $13.10. I talked to Official Microsoft Support on the chat and they confirmed this. The amount expired early, whereas they should not expire for a year. I had $20 and spent $6.90, so I should have that $13.10 still.

-

Some other info: I won 1600MS points from @XboxSupport last month on July 16th. My Twitter is @Andrewbogie. Here is the @XboxSupport mentioning me get the points: https://twitter.com/XboxSupport/status/357305122142961665 

-

Could I get this fixed? I'd like to use my $13.10.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey Lord Of Blah,

Being that your talking currency I'm gonna assume your a Beta tester. In which case you'll have to post on the beta forums.

As for your winnings I would send @XboxSupport a direct message on twitter.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

It's not a beta problem. I talked to Official Xbox Support and they just said it was a matter of adding the points back to my account since the points expired early.

-

And I would talk on the beta forums but I still don't have access. Which is another problem I gave up on months ago.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Lord,

No one here has access to your account. You will need to contact Support directly.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us...

For your Private Forum access. Make a new thread in this forum. Put no beta forum access as the title and a support agent should see it and get you squared away.

Keep in mind they do not work weekends so I would post first thing Monday morning to ensure your thread will be close to the top of the page.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi there Lord of Blah,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your account.

We're not showing that you have a console registered in the beta. Did you download your profile onto a beta console?

In regards to your account currency, Oakley is correct that you would need to contact Phone Support for further support on that. 

Sorry this didn't help.