Hi I have got a membership for Xbox live all my other games I play works online. But when I play mw3 online it doesn't 1. I go on teamdeath match 2. It finds the game and loads 3. It goes to the the map pic with load bar at the bottom 4. Then it says ..1..
..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10..11 than the screen goes black and goes the the online menu and says Internet server timed out Please help I just want to play online My gametag is themaddog2350
Could be a NAT problem which blocks or delays the port 3074 connection needed to get you into MW3.
The order and timing of these steps is important to success:
1) turn off the Xbox then
2) unplug power from the router (Some folks have a combination modem-router AKA 'gateway' or only use a modem with no router. If either, skip steps 3 & 6).
3) unplug power from the modem.
4) Wait at least 30 secs then replug the modem/gateway power.
5) Wait 'til the light on the front of the modem/gateway which says ONLINE, READY, CABLE or DSL is on solid (not flashing), then plug in the router. If you have a gateway instead of a modem and router or a modem with no router, then when that light says
it's ready, skip to step 7.
6) Wait until the WiFi light on the router is on; you may not use WiFi, but it's still a good indicator your router is finished booting up.