Won a Xbox One, have a couple of questions.

I received a letter Monday evening on Xbox Live from Xbox Live saying that I won a Xbox One gift package and it said to call the MS store and redeem the code in the message. I called the store the next day and told them I won a Xbox One gift package, but I never provided them the redeemable code. Should I be worried that I won't get everything in the package? I went through all the security checks and had to verify my email through a Microsoft Support Verification email.

Also, just wondering if anyone's Xbox One has shipped yet? My order says "Replacement Xone Standard Order" Status: In process, with a shipping date of 12/31/13, which I assume is just a placeholder date, and charged me $499.99 with a discount of $499.99.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Shouldnt be worried. I didnt provide my code either. If you passed the other checks your good to go. My console hasnt shipped yet and havent heard of any others being shipped.

If you have a confirmation email then you should be fine.

My order status is the same as yours ,just in £'s instead of $'s.

Phew. Thanks, I appreciate the quick and helpful responses!

the code on the message is bogus. the true proof code is the one they email you while you're on the phone. There was a group of guys who tried using someone elses code, and they got all the way  through until they gave their email. Evidently theres a VIP winner list with email addresses and if yours doesnt match they hang up on you.  Just keep an eye out for the 2nd email. that will give you the fedex tracking # and also the number and titles of games your will be receiving. (all xbox winners get games too) these are all download titles and youll just get a XBL code.

i should also mention that someone needs to sign for these, all packages from the MS Store come fedex and signature required.

They are coming UPS Ground. Mine still says in process too. It's been that way since last Thursday. I called tonight and the woman told me that someone is working on my order as she could tell when she pulled up my order. It's looks like they're going to ship them out Monday. She also told me I could get it before launch which would be awesome!

i think MSSTORE needs to get their @!#$!@$# together, tellign everyone different stories is just misinformation that can be prevented. the first time i called for my prize the person had no idea about the sweepstakes.

I won a free Xbox too. Any of you get confirmation of shipping yet?

i did Kazerdous :) i got my shipping confirm for the Xbox One i won yesterday.

I have yet to get a shipping confirmation.