Woman on the homepage?

There is a woman on the xbox homepage (I assume Olympics) and I want to know her name, anyone know who she is?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Every Region/Country has a different Homepage... It's hard to know, what one you're looking at & I don't see any woman, other than Justin Bieber... LOL..

I'm in the US, it's a woman in some sort of black athletic garb, only from the shoulders up.

They must of changed the US Home Page, as I don't see it, when I log-out & check the US Site etc...

It's on the initial page when you first turn your xbox on and are connected to xbox live in the top right corner.

By the way you're asking it...I don't think you should know her name, LOL! Anyways, you can try finding her here: www.teamusa.org/Athletes.aspx

-

Good luck though since there's 479 pages...

Haha, I just want to know who she is since I find her attractive.  That is all, thanks for the reply.

It's Dan's sister

[quote user="Slothapalooza"]

It's on the initial page when you first turn your xbox on and are connected to xbox live in the top right corner.

[/quote]

Oh, ok.. I thought you were talking about the US Xbox.com Homepage & not referring to the Xbox Dashboard etc..

Let me know if you actually find her on that list...I stopped looking after page 5, LOL.

Why they wouldn't just put her name on the app advertisement is beyond me, lol.