woefull

so my new xbox1 has less content & features than the 360?

What company does that?

Now it looks like titanfail is only multiplayer, well what if I want to play single player campaign only?

Is this going to happen with all games?

When i get angry birds it will will cost how much?

I have half a dozen useless apps!, Crackle? wtf, check out the movie list, nothing but crud titles

Sbs & 10play! Well why dont I just watch it on the tele?

I have two games that I dont play, so now I have a black box that is gathering dust... Forza is disappointing at best, & Assassins creed BF is nothing next gen imo! 

& stupid me sold all my 360 stuff to buy this?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="gbw666"]so my new xbox1 has less content & features than the 360?[/quote]There are fewer apps. It will take time for apps to be ported. Features? I don't recall being able to tell my 360 to pause live TV or change channels.[quote]What company does that?[/quote]Apple, for one...[quote]Now it looks like titanfail is only multiplayer[/quote]Looks like? Titanfall has always been multiplayer-only. This is not a new revelation.[quote]I have two games that I dont play, so now I have a black box that is gathering dust... Forza is disappointing at best, & Assassins creed BF is nothing next gen imo![/quote]There are over 30 titles available for Xbox One.[quote]& stupid me sold all my 360 stuff to buy this?[/quote]As MS said the 360 wouldn't be going anywhere for a while, I'm not sure why you'd sell your 360 and its game library...

Sony fanboy.. wrong forums

How many apps did the 360 have when it was a mere 12 weeks old? I'm just curious...

It should be noted, most of the popular apps (Netflix, Xfinity, Amazon Video, HBO Go, and many others) are not made by Microsoft! MS just approves them, they are not responsible for creating them. Want an app on Xbox One!? Send an email to the content provider asking them to hurry up!!

SpartanOstrich, stop with the Sony fanboy labeling.  It's old now.  

When it comes to games or lack there of.. at the launch of the Xbox One I can't se anything special.. this is just like it has been at all the launches of a new generation console.. it just the way things work.. I've bought every Ps console at launch from the PS2 an was an early adopter if the original Xbox.. bought the 360 at launch.. and imported an Xbox One before the offical scandinavian launch as I got fed up with waithing in the dark for an official local launch date.. there has allways been a limited amount of games that appeal to me at launch, but stil I buy at launch or soon after, cause as I see it someone has to start the ball rolling :-) and to this day I've allways managed to find at least one game that I rally enjoy at the launch of a next gen console, and thats good enogh for me :-)

Next time, do your research before spending money on anything. If you had done your due diligence, you could have saved yourself a headache and money.

Woe dude did you have a rough childhood or are you just pi$$ed off? The 360 had issues and a lack of games and features at launch and the XB1 will only get better as time goes on.

Titanfall has been advertised as Multiplayer only since it was announced. Find another game if you want a Singleplayer campaign.

And just how old are you, young fella?