Woah there, I didn't buy that!

Hi guys, hope you can help.

Just went onto Xbox.com to download the Bodycount demo and when I signed in I noticed my points balance was down at 10. I was pretty sure I had more because I was planning on downloading Fruit Ninja Kinect so I went to check my purchase history to have a look at what I'd been buying recently. The below have definitely not me downloaded by me or to my Xbox on the 13th August!

Castlevania: SOTN - Portrait Theme Xbox Theme 8/13/2011
Mass Effect Characters Theme Xbox Theme 8/13/2011
Portal: Still Alive Arcade Game 8/13/2011
The Lost Hobo King Game Addon 8/13/2011

Now, a few of weird things. Firstly, all 4 of these downloads took place on Saturday when by Xbox was unplugged and sat in a bag at my girlfriends house. She's not a gamer so I'm pretty sure we can rule out it being her sneaking things onto my Xbox! Secondly I tried to sign into Xbox.com at some point between Friday-Sunday (can't be more precise) and had to recover my password because I apparently had it incorrect, didn't really think anything of it at the time! Thirdly when I did eventually plug in my Xbox on the Sunday I was told to recover my profile when I tried to connect to Xbox Live. Again, didn't think much of it, mainly because her broadband connection is practically useless so I blamed it on that. Lastly the content downloaded just isn't stuff I would have downloaded! Never played Castlevania so why I'd want a theme is beyond me, didn't really get into Mass Effect and gave up halfway through (I'll finish it one day, I promise!) so again I wouldn't have downloaded the theme, I already own Portal as part of The Orange Box and have finished it some time ago and lastlyI don't own Stacking so there's not much point of dropping 400 points on DLC for it!

What's the procedure how this kind of problem?

Matt

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Call support and have them start an unauthorized access investigation.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

This happened to me today.  I recieved two emails telling me that I had purchased points and the Fruit Ninja Kinect - I don't even have a Kinect.  I called support to tell them of the unauthorized charges and they basically told me I was screwed.  They would not reverse the charges even though they could tell I had never played the game.

DO NOT give them your cc#.  Remove your credit card from your profile to avoid being charged for games you didn't purchase!

Sorry this didn't help.

well same thing happened to me i had around 1900ish and i was going to get some map packs or a game but it went to fifa 12 its anoying

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Poulzip,

For the issue you're referencing, please create a new thread so that we can better assist you. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.