WLID/ Family Passcode Issue!

A while ago, I decided to set a passcode on my Xbox, but then I figured out that it was somewhat pointless, so I had it inserted, so that I'll be able to clear it. Anyway, for some odd reason whenever I hit the "Family Settings" tab, a message pops up and it tells me to insert the passcode. So whenever, I put my passcode, it tells me that it's incorrect. So after that, I decided to log on my Windows LIVE account and have my security question changed because I forgot the answer to the old one, but the funny thing is after I changed the question, the old one stayed on my Xbox which is pretty weird. Has anyone of you lads ever experienced such a thing before?
 Cheers,

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

That's very strange. If you still cannot remember the passcode or answer, I recommend resetting your console to factory settings. Or you could ask an Xbox Ambassador at ambassador.xbox.com, they're very helpful.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You can contact our Phone Support team to have them remove the passcode. To find the number relevant to your region, please vist: support.xbox.com/contact-us

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.