Witch bundle to buy?

I'm going to buy a Xbox One this weekend and wandering witch bundle to buy.

Xbox One 1 TB bundle or a Xbox One 500 GB bundle with the witcher 3?

What do you guys think?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'd go with the 1TB. You'll end up needing to buy extra storage in the future and buying the game separately later will be cheaper than buying a new hard drive later.

Xbox Ambassador | Xbox Forum Moderator | Xbox MVP

I'd go for the 500GB with the game.

Hello "MrGrumpyNL"  :)

You should get what makes you happy  :)

But, if I didn't already have an Xbox One, I would totally go for the 1 TB Bundle  :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "MrGrumpNL"  :)

Most defo the 500gb with witcher 3, another 500gb is nothing in size when you can consider an external hdd when you need it eventually.

I would go for the 1TB Xbox One.  (if you can afford it of course).

Get what pleases you. Whatever is also the best deal for you.

I forgot to mention you won't need the extra storage for quite sometime unless you plan on buying 20+ games right away. And in that time you don't need one keep an eye out for a sale external hard drives are always having crazy sales and that's the time to grab one

500gb Xbox then buy a seagate external I got a 3tb external for $100 plus the witcher is amazing

I'd go 500GB and buy a bid external. So for the same price as a 1TB X1, you could have 1.5-2.5TB.

Yeah, I picked up a 500gb and then went with an external for one of my sons.  Basically, I was able to get more storage for the same money.  And he can take that storage device with him to a different console and play his games that are installed.  No re-installing of games at the new destination.  

I would just look at which console gives the best deal.  If I was getting a 1tb with extra games over the 500gb then maybe.  If the games are the same I would do as above.