WISH LIST: Notifications of friends signing on

Where did the notifications go?  Where your friends sign onto XBL it used to pop up that "suchandsuch was online".  I miss this and would find this helpful to be added in the future.  Thanks.  

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Has anyone checked to see if this works with favorited friends? I heard you can favorite friends, haven't figured out how to do so though

Bump this^^

Can we add to the wishlist?  I want to see what's on my harddrive and manage it.

Way to hijack another person's thread there Merlin.

I have checked this and it does not work at all for any of my friends.  

wasn't a hijack..since the title said wishlist....thought it be cool to have a list of stuff we want changed.

I've been kinda wondering hat happened to this myself as I had TV on fora while alst night, and nothing which I thought was odd.  I think it'd also be helpful, despite what others feel, to know if friends log off.  Optionally I'ds ay other activity notes too, but not entirely important.

I can tell you all the things I wish for but there would be to many t ask for. they took alot of features away from us that the 360 has available

Merlin feel free to add. If like to see this get some serious views

this would be nice but with the ability of having 1000 friends... do you really want that?