Wireless headset w/bluetooth disconnection

I bought this headset around 2 weeks ago and for a week now It has been a pain to connect it right.

I turn my xbox 360 on and then my headset, every things fine but then I turn my wireless controller on and my headset disconnects constantly.

Is there a way around this?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

I want an application that will enable me to be sharing pictures and music with friends

nah

That's correct. Sometimes it does take having to remove the system update completely and update it again.

I have heard of issues with an update having issues with controllers and headsets not staying synched to the console. A friend of mine had issues with this, had to remove the system update, redownload it then resynch everything. If the above things don't work, I do believe it wont hurt anything to try this one out.

Here's the link to the Wireless Headset with Bluetooth Setup Page & follow any Green Links to help you further..

Try troubleshooting steps for your bluetooth they should have some troubleshooting steps here on the support section if you still have problems with if after that I recommend taking it back for a replacement if you still have your reciept.