wireless headset and wireless controllers won't sync together

I bought new console today and I found out that my halo reach wireless controller and my wireless headset won't sync at all. I tried to sync with other controllers all of them work. is my halo reach controller busted or there is something I need to do to fixed it? 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hi there do you know what Quadrant the wireless headphone sync's to on your xbox? switch your xbox on, then switch the wireless controller on wait until it boots up. Then switch your headset on, if it sync's to a different quadrant to your controller then there is 4 buttons on the headset which you then press each button.  Each of those buttons on the wireless headset are so you can link it to a different controller say if you have 4 players playing xbox you can press button 4 and that will sync the headset to controller 4 does that make sense? 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Sorry correction on my last post.  There is a button with four lights on the headset and each light = a quadrant, I meant try pressing the button until it is on the same quadrant as your controller..

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.