Wireless Escape connection...

I am currently in the military and I use a service provider called Wireless Escape. But to use on my computer it takes me to a website where I log in and then I can surf freely. I was wondering how I can use it on my XBox because I have tried different ways and have not been able to connect to it with my xbox.

Any help would be awesome!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hello

Configure and test your Xbox 360 wireless Internet connection

Next, you need to configure your Xbox wireless settings and test your Xbox LIVE connection.

Configure your wireless settings
  1. Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and then select System Settings.
  2. Select Network Settings.
  3. Select the name of your wireless network.

Note If you do not see your wireless network, select Advanced Options. Then, select Specify Unlisted Network, and enter your wireless network name. Next, you are prompted to choose the security type.

4. Enter your wireless network password. How to find your wireless network password.
  5. Select Yes if you are prompted to update your console software.
Can’t connect?

If you get a connection error, try using our Xbox LIVE Connect Solution to fix the problem. If your wireless network is not listed in Step 3 above, see Improve Xbox LIVE speed.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I might be better able to answer this question.

I've been in hotel rooms with the same problem:  an automatic webpage portal you have to pass before being able to surf.  I've been able to work around this by bridging the connection through the laptop.  If you have two network adapters, this is possible.  This article shows how it's possible using a PC or laptop with both wireless capability and a wired Ethernet port.

www.ehow.com/how_5764805_bridge-xbox-pc.html

he main thrust of the idea is that your PC or laptop authenticates into your wireless provider, Wireless Escape, and passes data going to and from your Xbox to the wireless provider.

Let me know if you need more details on making this work.  There is still a possibility that other things could go wrong, but this is my preferred method for bypassing portal pages.

Sorry this didn't help.

Awesome! thanks so much!

Sorry this didn't help.