WIRELESS CUTS OFF ETHERNET CONNECTION

wireless seems to work correctly abeit slow,but when connected wired,, wireless seems to cut off wired connection . Graphic on test screen jumps between wired & wireless. Is it possible to turn off wireless on360s console?Most greatfulL  for help. Thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hi there, I'm not sure exactly what you mean are you talking about the Xbox 360S (slim) with built in wireless? If so when you plug in an Ethernet cable it should automatically turn off the built in wireless.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I have the same issue on my One S. The moment I plug in my Ethernet cable (while the wireless is connected) I am signed out of Live, giving the idea that the wireless is now off. Going to the network screen I am presented with a Current Network Status that jumps from wired to wireless with "all services available" on both. Running the network test results in an error (no code given) explaining that the network changed during the test and to try again...with the same results. Unplugging the Ethernet cable allows me to get back on Live. The reason I want to be wired is so that online play is better. I am getting serious lag on wireless.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.