wireless controller compatability

hi folks,

i am using my australian bought xbox360 happily over here in the UK but sadly after buying another controller for two player action over here in London it seems that the controller does not want to work. i have had a look around and cant seem to find any info that suggests what i can do regarding this situation.

any help would be most welcome, cheers

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

How do I connect my controller?

If you are using a wireless controller, try to sync your controller to your console. You can doing this by turning on the console, and then pushing the sync button on both the controller (small circular button near the left bumper) and the console (on the original console, the small circular button by the power button; on the S console, the small square button near the front USB ports). The green lights should flash in a circle, then all flash, and then one light will remain indicating which controller position the controller currently is.

If you are using a wired controller, try unplugging the controller for a few seconds and then firmly reinserting the USB connector. If it still isn’t working, try a different USB port as that particular port might be bad (if this is the case, you will want to contact support to set up a console repair).

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.