Wireless Adapter Question?

To try and sum this up for anyone who may read it, I had a storm a week ago and while playing xbox the power box to the xbox was fried. Luckily I had a spare so problem solved. Once I started playing again and tried connecting online, It said I wasn't. I tested connection and it could not detect the Ethernet cable for I have a wired connection. I tried another cable thinking it was the one from the storm but the other did not work. I called MIcrosoft and told them what happened, they as well as I, believe the port on the back will have to be fixed/replaced, whatever it is they will do. Now my question is, before actually sending it in to be fixed, would I be able to buy the Wireless Adapter in hoping it would work, saving more money than having to send in since the warranty ran out and we will be paying for it? 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

You could go buy one and try it.And if it still doesnt work take it back for a refund same day you bought it and say it didnt work.Best place to return items with no problems is WalMart.I bought a AfterGlow controller for my 360 and it was just a crappy controller that i paid 30-40 bucks for.So i just returned it,and they gave me no fuss at all.Good luck......

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.