Wireless Adapter for Pre-S model 360

Recently, my connection to LIVE has drastically slowed, but only on on the Pre-S 360, not the 250GB S.  The connection is still quite bad and I cant even have a clear conversation if I I'm in a party with someone, nor get my Netflix to work properly. This has never happened before. The adapter is picking up the wireless connection at full strength, but the connection is slowed (only on this device, however) Anyone know a solution for it, or if the adapter is going bad? Thanks in advance for any help.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

[quote user="Melolipop"]

Recently, my connection to LIVE has drastically slowed, but only on on the Pre-S 360, not the 250GB S.  The connection is still quite bad and I cant even have a clear conversation if I I'm in a party with someone, nor get my Netflix to work properly. This has never happened before. The adapter is picking up the wireless connection at full strength, but the connection is slowed (only on this device, however) Anyone know a solution for it, or if the adapter is going bad? Thanks in advance for any help.

[/quote]

Also, it's not a NAT issue, as the NAT type is set to open.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

The best way to determine if your issue is with the adapter would be to try it with your newer Xbox 360. When attached, it should become the default wireless device. Please let us know if you have any issues with it there.

Sorry this didn't help.

Also are you using any turtle beach brand headsets or other 3rd part headsets that are wireless? If you are move their base away from the console our unplug it completely and see if your connection speeds up.

Sorry this didn't help.