wireless 360 headset - waste of money

So i have the black wireless headset for when i rarely get on for a game and it always lets me down with interference and crackling. I am selling it and going back to a wired one just so that i can get a clear chat with friends. I only sit 3m from the tv and it still has crackling etc. Very frustrating. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

It may not just be the headset you may also have other electronics in the room that are causing interference such as: (speakers, mobile phones, laptops, etc.)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

only other electronics in the room is the plasma tv.. surely the headset cant be that sensitive.

Sorry this didn't help.

Greetings, kronerer! Sorry you're having some interference issues with your headset. While your TV alone probably isn't single-handedly causing the problem, Inferior does have a point that there could be other outside factors influencing the quality. For example, I'd suggest making sure the headset has a strong charge (especially if you only use it on rare occasions). Also make sure to remove decorations from the console and the wireless headset, as even stickers or other things of that nature could cause interference. In addition, I'd encourage you to turn off or unplug other devices, and then try to connect again. Certain telephones, wireless LANs, wireless video transmitters, microwave ovens, some mobile phones or cell phones, and other Bluetooth headsets can interfere with the headset. Hope this helps! Keep me posted. :)

Sorry this didn't help.