Wired Network Problems.

I've done everything but go to a friends house and try it out and im not going to those lengths for a 360. Done to what happened, Lightning struck my neighbors house not even 10ft away from me and i was playing when this event happened. Long story short I've replaced my wire with a new one and it is still showing up as not connected to anything...No network (even thou its connected) NO NOTHING. Help? gettin alittle frustrated with this whole duck duck goose nonsense.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

If youve already tried using a different ethernet cable and other devices work with the same ethernet jack on your router then your xboxs ethernet port could be shorted out. If so youll want to either setup a repair for your xbox or if your xbox is a slim use wireless instead. However if your xbox is one of the original phat models then im afraid they dont do repairs on those anymore at which point your only option would be to use a wireless connection using on of the xbox 360 wireless adapters. Hope this helps clear up any questions you had

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.