Windy the Fairy Master

So, Peggle 2 has unveiled their new "store" section to the game on the Xbox One, which features a new Peggle master (see her name in the subject line). She's a bird with purple fairy wings who has the ability turn blue pegs into purple pegs for additional points. She's available now for $1.99 and comes with her own stages, challenges, acheivements, etc.

Will you pick her up? Why or why not? Do you think she's on par with, worse, or better than the other Peggle masters? I'd like to know! :D

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Darn! I spelled it wrong, her name is "Windy" since she's a bird-fairy. In any case, here.

i havent played peggle in a while but its always a blast when i do. Doubt ill pay just for one new master though, i dont play enough to justify it

I fixed the name for you bud!

I don't know anything about this game having not played it myself but for anyone that has, I am sure this is welcoming news :)

Thanks for posting dude!

Cloud, you don't know what you're missing with Peggle 2 - I guarantee you Cloud, it will put you on Cloud 9; it's a perfect game to wind down and relax with, especially after the arduous task of trying to perfect your runs in Trials. ;)

for $2.. seriously.... is that even a question you need to ask....Paid using my XB rewards... good levels... love the new character... already had 1000  not I need to get it to 1250

and cloud... for $20.00.. (well $22)... great sofa game to pass the time...

It's what I would call a "feel-good" kind of game. :D

It never ceases to amaze me how little Cloud has actually played.

"Peggle 2" is arguably the best XBox ONE Arcade Game released to date.

It's a sensibly priced Arcade Game with sensibly priced DLC.

Like others have said, a brilliant game just to relax and chill out to and very hard to put the controller down once you start.

A must have game in my opinion.

Interesting title. I used to know a guy who called himself Steve the Fairy Master. He didn't play video games or anything, though.

Already bought it. I love me some Peggle.