Windows LIve Redeem code

hello i am unable to redeem my code for batman arkham city as i am somehow connected to a us account and it does not give me an option to switch my country making it impossible to redeem this code i live in canada. A couple of isues with this one i was never given an option to choose my country of origin so i couldnt have helped this option secondly why cant you change your country this is unacceptable for a company to caters to many many countries around the world and knowing that it is ever changing and people must or do relocate themselves to make it so it is impossible to change the country. if you could please contact me with information on how to fix this or produce a remedy to this problem i would appreciate an answer with all haste as i am extremely excited to play this game and access all of which i payed for thank you for your time it is greatly appreciated and a merry christmas to all.

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

yes simple solution

create a new account

they carter to different countries however they still have to follow copyright and distibution laws

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Sorry this didn't help.

they may carter to different countries but copyright laws do no pretain to billing information you cant copyright someones credit card number unless your the holder and even then it would be a hell of a debate and again distribution laws means that they have to go through whoever is there meaning if i have an account and i lived in germany bought games there i wanted to keep my account as i was a constant valued customer and i moved say to canada i cant because they dont allow you to change there is nothing stopping them from letting you change it there are hundreds of places from which you can change your billing information and your country of origin with it so live not being able to does not make a single shred of sense if you want for example steam

Sorry this didn't help.

actually it does

you see a creditcard cannot be used in a foreign country as it will trigger fraud flags on your creditcard

thats why you must tell your provider when you fly to a different country except you can use creditcards at lets say international grounds like resorts and airports

content and copyright cannot be transfered between countries as every country has different rules on content

thats why billing details and download rights are forfeit and corrupt when migration occurs

this is why moving an account billing info is not supported by any service

you still have to make a different account on psn or netflix or wow if you want to use a different country's cards

Sorry this didn't help.

next thing i now have a game registered to this account and cant transfer it to another so again how does this help i still cannot redeem the code nor can i get all that i payed for

Sorry this didn't help.