Windows live password

This is another account that i made soo i can get some help on recovering my password to my other xbox live account. I have soo far tired evrthing form trying to rember my password to trying to remeber the answer to my security question. I have also tried using the windows live forgot password fourm. They told me I couldnt vaildate my identity, Soo i then i called xbox live support and they told me to put a credit card on my account soo they could help me. that dident work either.And now i am getting charged money for xbox live service that i cant even use. All i am asking is for somebody to please help me. I need to get my xboxlive account bacl 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I'm sort of confused here - reading through your question you called XBOX Support and they told you that they weren't able to help you because you had to put a credit card on your account, but then continued to say that you're being charged money for a service you can't use. Now don't get me wrong, how are you being charged without having a payment method on the account? - Either way to answer your question is that only XBOX Support would be able to help you recover that account if you were able to answer all the questions that they asked you, usually in the form of Name/Address/Billing Address/Date of Birth etc, etc. If you aren't able to answer those questions then you won't be able to retrieve the account.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.