windows live new terms of service unacceptable?

so i bought Resident evil operation racoon city on Steam
but i can't seem to logon onto my windows live account inside the game and redeem my serial code

so after alot of tries i went for the webpage to redeem my serial there

but then i have to accept the new terms of service from july 2011 (i do not use windows live very much)

when i press accept it redirects me to my hotmail to login when i login it redirects me back to accept the terms of service which redirects me back to hotmail login.

i can't accept the terms of service.

the support page got nothing to help and just redirects me here 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Greeting's, Sorry to hear that you are having problem's with your windows live ID. Have you tried setting up a new window's live ID to see if this over turn's the problem ? Of course you might need to set it to your Xbox account but if it keep's re-directing you with no maybe setting a new email address would be the best option in this case. However you could also try turning your router off and back on again to see if this over turn's the problem. I await your response.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Greetings, strongemotions! For all questions related to hotmail please head over to these forums and make a post: answers.microsoft.com/.../hotmail. They will be able to assist you with this issue there. Thank you!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.