Windows Live ID/Xbox Live Sign-In Problems

So my little brother just got his Xbox back from being repaired by Microsoft/Xbox Customer Support and now whenever he tries to sign in to Xbox Live, it displays "THIS PROFILE RECQUIRES A PASSWORD TO SIGN IN ON THIS CONSOLE. ENTER THE PASSWORD FOR THIS PROFILE'S WINDOWS LIVE ID." This had never happened before prior to the Xbox being sent back. Being the account overseer for him and owner of the Live ID for his and my gamertags, I entered my information accurately and correctly and continued. There's a long pause and another window pops up and tells me my Live ID information is wrong. I find this strange, since I use the exact same info to log onto my Windows Live profile on the computer and it works every time. I've retried this process multiple times, taking my time to make sure I type in my Live ID info correctly and it still won't let my brother log into Xbox Live. We've tried contacting customer support over the phone and they've basically gave us the go-around to the website, which always seems to tell me that the pages I need are non-existent or have errors and can't display. So I ask here, as a last effort, is there some clear solution that I've overlooked or is this genuinely a techincal mystery? PLEASE help.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

There is some information HERE regarding windows live ID issues, if none of the solutions provided there help it may be worth posting your issue HERE I hope you get your issue resolved quickly, sorry for the links I'm not so hot on Live ID problems to be honest.

Bananas !!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.