Windows Live ID issue

I created this free account awhile ago. Recently, I decided to upgrade to a Gold membership, but didn't want to use this gamertag for it. Instead of paying the money to change the gamertag, I just created a new one. This account (see OUTLAW run) was deleted from my console and my Windows Live ID is associated with my new Gold account (whed0nnite). However, when I attempt to log in on xbox.com or into the My XBOX Live app on my iPhone, I'm logged in as see OUTLAW run.

I'm really at a loss as to how to correct this. I KNOW the Windows Live ID is associated with my new account because, with the update, I had to enter it in order to log into that account. This account (see OUTLAW run) has been deleted for at least two months already. It's baffling to me that this would be an issue since I had to delete it BEFORE I could use the Windows Live ID for the new account.

Any help would be truly appreciated.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Nevermind. My husband had this account saved on a flash drive; he didn't delete it for me. I associated it with a different Windows Live ID.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.