windows live id help and gt

is there anyone who could help me

i would like to change my live id because i think my xbox live account has been hacked or recoverd by someone else

i keep getting signed out for no reason at all and getting game invites and chat from people i have not played with or met over xbox live if i join them and ask who they are im kicked straight away

i have forgotton my password because it was changed so many times

i have been onto live about this and they did nothing just sending an email saying that they could not say yes or no that the info i provided was correct

i didnt put my name or surnane on the account or address incase it was hacked i put a series of dots and answered the sercurity question

i provided that info and still no help

can xbox live help

i have changed my live id and passwords connected to my gt a couple of times and changed my gt name if that would help i can provide them if its possible

i dont want to get another gt account because i have this 2 years with over 20,000 game score 

thanks xxSOm3r5xx

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hello, if you have the account in your possession it's not possible for anyone else to log into the account while you are on it. Only one XBOX 360 can have the account working at one time. So if someone had hacked your XBOX Live account like you claim then you wouldn't be able to recover the account (and you wouldn't be getting signed out if you've changed the password/windows live id/gamertag) if anything you've taken every single precaution for this not to happen to you. So I'm trying to figure out what the issue is that you're having. You said you want to change your LIVE ID but you just said down below that you've changed it multiple times. If it's already been done then something else is going on. If you have access to the account change the information to correct information via http://www.xbox.com or http://billing.microsoft.com. If your account was to get hacked and you didn't have the information to provide to XBOX Support you would be SOL, and would get absolutely no help as the information they have would not match the information you are providing them.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

To clarify, are you being dropped completely from LIVE, or are you just being dropped from games/parties/chats? Please go to http://speedtest.net on a computer on the same network as your console, take the test there, and post the result image back here. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

i have forgotton my password connected to my live id and gt, i cant change id or recover my gt

i went through the whole password recovery process and still microsoft wont say weather the info was right or not, even the info for the security question which i know is right what do i do, is there a phone number

Sorry this didn't help.

If you forgot your WLID password, please go here (account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx) to recover it.

Sorry this didn't help.