Will you get XB1 on relaese date. or you wait until they get the bugs out of it first.

I would wait for 6 mos before I get it. Unless I win it on some contest.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Have both on pre order, just waiting till mid october to see which one gets cancelled. Really not happy with MS over the mess they have made of this launch. BUT have had a X Box since day 1, so hoping nothing new blows up to put me off. Sad that I have no trust left at this stage.

PS4  for me eventually, like so many!

I have it preordered, but just not confirmed for release day yet (if I even end up with one on that day).  Thought about cancelling the order and waiting until early next year, but not for hardware or possible bug issues.  I have a feeling after last gen that it won't be much of an issue.  I just have a major 360 backlog to tackle.  By launch time though I may not be able to sit on the sidelines with the One being in full swing.

No way could I listen to mates playing bf4 on x1 while I twiddle my thumbs on the 360 version. X1 day one. It really has as much chance as a new TV breaking down.

I can't imagine there'd be any real bugs in the X1...at least hardware-wise. If Microsoft really didn't learn anything from the 360's RROD fiasco, then their next system isn't worth buying. I think they'd be aware of that.

That said, the games are more important, to me. The launch lineup (albeit amazing) are really much of a muchness to me and the only title I found myself wanting Day1 was Titanfall. However, that's in 2014, so I'm happy to wait a few months before getting a console. Hopefully, there'll be some kind of value-added bundle around, by then...though that isn't all that important.

I would expect a few early UI issues and maybe Kinect control issues that'd be patched within the first few months, so a wait and see approach could save me some disappointment...probably.

All in all, I'm in no real hurry. I still have quite the backlog of 360 games and I'm happy to let the early adopters do the beta-testing. I'm sure there'll be many reports of people's experiences, in the early days. :)

Day 1 and fully paid for my system already. Just over 2 months away. Can't wait.

i'm getting it day 1. i'll deal with the bugs. MS is great at warrantys for their products and updates can fix software bugs easy

Preordered. I can't wait to play Forza5 and DR3.

Have a Xbox One and Forza 5 pre ordered so will be picking it up on the 22nd November, first time I will be getting a console on launch day so really looking forward to it

I'll wait a year with both consoles as I want to be sure the system I buy doesn't have a 30% failure rate.