Will xbox one support 1360x768?

Will xbox one ever support 1360x768? cause my tv is 1360x768, and i tested, 720p and 1080p looks really bad on my 360, but as soon as i change it to 1360x768, it looked so much different, and better, just wondering if 1360x768 will come to xbox one or not.

It supports 720p... support.xbox.com/.../tv-resolutions

LCDs always look better when you use their native resolution. Some converter boards will upscale and downscale as needed. That sounds like the case with the 1080p looking bad,

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

I wanted to know if it support 1360x768 not 1280x720, i know it support 720p, but 720p looks the same as 1080p, on my tv atleast, but 1360x768 is a hugh different, i really hoping that specific resolution can be chose on xbox one

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Are you using a VGA connector for the 360? I was just throwing that out there because I never had any resolution settings other than the standard with regular composite cables or HDMI. My 32" computer monitors at work is that resolution and I do know what you are talking about. My best guess is no if you don't see it listed. I am sure a patch later may expand that, but an ambassador would be able to tell you for sure.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Nope, i use the same HDMI cord, same one for both console, im enjoying my Xbox one, but unable to set it at 1360x768 really take the experience away, if theres going to be a patch for it, that would be AMAZING, i know its weird that i have to have the 1360x768 for my tv to look good. know who can i ask about the resolution setting?

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

My tv do the same thing whit my xbox 360. I really hope me too for an update whit the xbox one for resolution 1360 x 768 can be able.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

i've been wondering the same thing as i currently play on a 720p tv with a native res of 1360x768. i played xbox 360 at those settings, but the xbox one only supports 720p or 1080p. if i select either the picture is just a little blurry. i know if the xbox one displayed at 1360x768 the picture would look cleaner and sharper. i hope we can get an update to support different screen resolutions.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there HeeZy757!

For topics like this, it is best to vote for or submit this idea through our Xbox Feedback page. This is the best place to go to have your voice heard! Since this thread is older, be sure to post a new thread if you run into any issues in the future. Thanks! :)

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated January 10, 2023 Views 1,378 Applies to: