Will there be a new XBOX ONE Elite edition?

Hi everyone. I'm new here and this is my first post. At the very last moment of actually clicking the order button to buy the XBOX ONE Elite bundle, l decided to back out. Reason being of late there's all kind of rumours that a new upgraded version of not only of the XBOX ONE, but also of the PS4. I made the decision to wait until after E3 2016 hoping that an offiicial announcement by Phil then. Do you guys think I made the right decision? Do you guys think there will be a new upgraded version of the XBOX ONE Elite coming soon?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

As we move closer to E3 2016, there's yet another rumor.

But this one got me even more excited about the new XBOX ONE elite.

www.tweaktown.com/.../index.html

Well, Phil already said...Moving forward substantialLy. So I'm thinking "BEFFY".

I've been wondering if ms might announce a deal with Oculus tbh. If ms did announce new hardware, and said hardware is capable of running VR. Obviously though, it would need to be a pretty beefy upgrade and ms also already has a deal with Oculus as ms supply the X1 controller.

So, you never know.

I seriously think that E3 2016 is going to be Epic!

!!!!!!!!!! New Consoles !!!!!!!!!!

I'm definitely excited to see E3 this year, but from all 3 console makers.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

It's all over the internet now you guys. l'm so happy and very very excited reading them, still am atm...

www.gamespot.com/.../1100-6439280

I'd probably wait too. I think they'll come out with a smaller version of the console with a bigger hard drive, but nothing major like a mid-cycle hardware upgrade like Sony is doing. I could be wrong though so that's why I'd wait.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

I think at this point it's highly possible. It's looking very likely sony have new upgraded hardware on the horizon, all sorts of rumors around Nintendo console and it's confirmed 2017 release. So yeah, I honestly don't think ms will want to just sit there while there competition release new improved hardware.

I guess we'll know for sure in around 6 weeks or so.

Hey you guys, new rumor... New Elite Model!

screenrant.com/xbox-one-hardware-e3-2016

What you guys think? I am soooooo excited of course. Can't wait.

:)

Waasup you guys. Thanks for your kind responses. Feels good to know that I've made the right decision. The wait would also mean that I have to put Quantum Break on hold. Most unfortunate but there's nothin I can do abut it. Again, thanks.