Will The Turtle Beach X32 Be Compatible with the new Xbox One Headset Adapter?

I have a Turtle Beach X32 wireless headset that I bought not long before I purchased the XBOX One. I see that the Headset Adapter just released for the XBOX One but even after reading the information on it I am still not sure if it will work with the X32 wireless headset. I do not have the RCA Out on my television so I am relying on being able to connect it to the XBOX One somehow. Is that possible at all, or is there any other adapters or cables I could buy to make it work?

Thanks,

CaptMarksman

Question Info

Last updated August 3, 2018 Views 53 Applies to:

If you do not have the RCA out, the only way this would work is if the Headset uses the Optical Out of the ONE

To get in to details Turtle Beach Says:  Please note that you will need to connect this headset to the stereo outputs from your TV or audio receiver for game audio and use the Kinect® for game chat with Xbox One.

www.turtlebeach.com/.../58

Microsoft Says:

The following 3.5-mm audio headset types are supported:

A single 3.5-mm audio cable headset.

A dual 3.5-mm audio cable headset with 3.5-mm CTIA audio cables.

A headset with chat audio provided by a 3.5-mm audio cable and game audio provided by a separate cable with RCA or optical connectors. (Only chat audio will be enabled through the Stereo Headset Adapter. For RCA/optical connectors [game audio], follow the manufacturer’s instructions to connect to the console.)

An Xbox 360 Wired Headset with a 2.5-mm audio cable. Connect to the Stereo Headset Adapter by using the 2.5-mm-to-3.5mm adapter that’s included with the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter.

support.xbox.com/.../stereo-headset-adapter

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.