Will the trade in offer be available for assassins creed revelations?

For my own reasons, i feel i am not suited to battlefield, ive played it, enjoyed parts, but there are more parts i dislike. my question is , should i trade battlefield 3 in now, or wait untill assassins creed comes out, now ive never done an offer like this before, so i am unsure as to what games it usually applies to, does it apply to all big releases, and do you think battlefield will be included on the assassins creed one, thanks

UT

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

by offfer, i mean, get acr for 4.99 if you trade in... etc.

dunno just have to wait an se

why dont you check with the websites of retailers who do these offers, like with ame or HMV....its still October and the game isnt out till the 15th November..I mean time to use some common sense, and google...to answer this questions dont you think??

for skyrim, it says battlefield 3, would that include the limited edition versions? thanks

yes it probably would

Very much doubt BF3 will be in the list of games. More than likley be cod/skyrim. So trade BF3 for one of them to keep your trade value high

thanks.

It isnt for MW3, but is for skyrim! which means ill just cancell my skyrim order instead!

Play Elder Scrolls V Skyrim For Only £4.99 When You Trade In A Selected Game! Terms And Conditions Apply.

Selected Games:

Batman Arkham City (Xbox 360/PS3)

Battlefield 3 (Xbox 360/PS3)

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Xbox 360/PS3)

Uncharted 3: Drakes Deception (PS3)

Offer Ends 17/11/11

Terms and Conditions: Offer Ends 17/11/2011. Offer available for a limited period only while stocks last. Elder Scrolls V Skyrim is £4.99 when you trade-in Batman Arkham City (Xbox 360/PS3), Battlefield 3 (Xbox 360/PS3), Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 (Xbox 360/PS3), Uncharted 3: Drakes Deception (PS3) and the trade-in is deducted from the retail price of Elder Scrolls V Skyrim. Trade-in offer only applies when the trade-in and Elder Scrolls V Skyrim purchased are in the same transaction. Cash trade-in value may vary. Offer only applies to the standard version of the game. To trade-in; all games must be in original packaging, in good working order and of satisfactory quality. Ask staff for details. Trade-in offers are open to members of the public only and GAME reserves the right to refuse any offer to anyone believed to be representing a trade buyer. This offer can be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers in store. This does not affect your statutory rights.

I laughed at seeing Modern Warfare 3 on the list to trade in for Skyrim, will anyone pay an inflated price for it and trade it in 3 days later? Good to see Batman on that list though, my spare copy is getting traded in for Skyrim, will be a good Xmas present.

Seeing as they have Skyrims offer up now a trade in offer for AC will probably be up next week. 

Will be trading my spare copy of BF3 in for skyrim