Will the new glossy white 360 slim be offered seperately from Kinect?

They have the new family edition with Kinect, anyone know if they will offer it seperate from Kinect? This white would match anyone who has the HD-DVD add-on.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

I hope so. I recently had a 360 die on me, and another started acting up. I got the one working, but gave it away to a friend of mine, so I may end up picking up one to replace one of the two I no longer have. I was never a fan of the black (glossy or matte), and I refrained from picking up the Star Wars bundle (because of Kinect), so a white console without Kinect just may get me to grab a new replacement. Otherwise, I'm okay being down to one.

Looks nice, but only has 4G of memory. You might need to buy a hardrive.

I wonder if it's upgraded in any way? (GPU/CPU/RAM)

[quote user="Metal10957"]

Looks nice, but only has 4G of memory. You might need to buy a hardrive.

I wonder if it's upgraded in any way? (GPU/CPU/RAM)

[/quote]No, all Xbox 360's are Universal and have the same exact Specs. They have been built around different Hardware but the Performances on each will always remain the same.

It could have a better Optical Drive & laser.. Seeing how they're Special Edition... Lite-On DG-16D5S instead of DG-16D4S etc

It's Special Edition at the moment & it would also depend on sales etc.. But, I don't think they would make a stand alone white console [it would just make more debt] etc..