WILL NOT LET MY PROFILE SIGN IN TO XBOX LIVE

I turned off my Xbox 360 for an hour and when i turned it back on it would not let me connect to Xbox live. So i went to settings and tested my connection and i connected onto Xbox live so i went to sign into my profile and it said i could not connect Xbox live again. It then suggested redownloading my profile onto my Xbox so i did but when i was downloading my profile it said that Xbox live was not able to download profiles please try again later so i did and it did the same thing.I would like to go on my profile so hurry up fixing the problem please. thank you .

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

There seems to be alot of people who cannot access xbox live. They are having problems at the moment. But keep an eye on this for an update support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

we are all in the same boat right now - the service is down. Track the status here: Xbox.com/status

Sorry this didn't help.

Everything on status says up and running and im connected to live but as soon as i sign in im immediatly signed back out

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there, fleezybaby420! I'm very sorry to see that you are experiencing issues staying signed in to Xbox Live. This thread is over a year old. If you are still experiencing issues, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've completed. This way our community can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. :D

Sorry this didn't help.