Will not let me connect to XBOX Live, Solutions Please Urgent!

Hey,

Ive been trying to do this for about an hour now and its still not letting me login, i followed all the steps on xbox support and nothing worked its still coming up with he same message MTU Settings need to be 1340 or Higher. Iooked at my MTU Settings and they are 1500 i don't know f that is to high. When i logged in after about 30minutes of trying i try to go play a game like Mw2 and when i click on multi-player at the title screen it logs me out coming up with the message (Disconnected From XBOX Live) and when i exit to the Dashboard it Logs me back in, i am using ADSL2 Wireless (120G) Internet and i have been sucre up until this time i don't know if it is my Internet connection at this time of the month (Running Low) but honestly if anyone else is having the same problem or if anyone has a solution to this problem much apretiantion thankyou.

Ravez

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

To be clear, have you tried working through this guide, specifically? If so, you'll want to give your ISP a call for further assistance with the issue.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.