will not bxxxxy update 24 hours still not working

eror code 4099-0000-3080-050c-8007-2746 cant belive this so frustrating nothing works tried everything and i mean everything even tried to download onto a flash drive when you start the download it gets to the last 9 percent and then wont do anymore so you cant even download it to a flash drive (thats computer to flash drive )tried everything else emptying the cache clearing the hard drive trying the lb rb x lb rb x nothing happening still gets stuck i am on fibre optic super fast download speeds this was all done whith an x box addviser .she then told me my x box must be broken and needed repair what a load of rubish i told her i have two x box elite whats the probabilty of both going wrong at exactly the same time and same date ,i dont think so ,i think they just want to kill our x boxs and try and make us buy x box one get your act together x box or its bye bye x box and hello playstation its the lies they tell you and try and fob you of its discusting i cant believe they charge subscription and the service is terible where as you dont pay for  playstation .called x box waiting to see when they call me back to hear what a superviser has to say bet you they tell me my x box is sick we will see later when they call .ps all x box hard wired.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

Any chance you applied for the beta update, because personally I had this problem, once I had to update and it wouldn't budge so I waited till the next day to try again and it was successful. Still I haven't figured what the problem was so I assumed it had something to do with the beta update because a friend had the same problem.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I had exactly this problem with the initial 2013 Beta update, and to resolve it I disconnected my box from the internet (connection is cabled) before turning it on, and then let the system boot without connection, re-connected THEN reset box and the download commenced and completed. If you haven't tried my method yet give that a try and then if that fails try the "wait a day" method posted by IntactGamingTV

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.