Will MW3 Stop This? I Highly Doubt It!

Ok, so ive been playing MW2 quite a bit recently. I play SND all the time. I am utterly fed up, of loosing simple games, due to D**K heads trying to get a wiked shot and doing something else incredibly stupid all to go on hi zZz pRo sNiPeZ zZz crappy montage for youtube. like, 1 kill left and istead of knifing his unaware target. tries a 360 spin shot, misses, and we loose. fed up of these p***ks on this game. but i doubt mw3 will stop it. Bad thing is i really enjoy multiplayer and SND is the best way to get XP. i really cant stand the COD community full of 10 year olds singer gaga down the mic and talking utter shight that they will hack you. and what is it with quickscopers? theyre everywhere!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

How does everyone know quickscoping is in MW3?

Very dissapointing if its true

The main reason Call of Duty is so successful is because the game is geared towards making the gamers feel good about themselves. Strong aim assist, overpowered killstreaks, big explosions, and big XP rewards whenever you do something mediocre in the game all help to achieve this. It's all very clever marketing by Activision!

But if Mummy and Daddy buy them 18 rated games (or let them buy them) then they probably have a false age on the console anyway.

I'm not gold so i can't test it online.  Why would only one gun have aim assist though?  

You'll notice on Halo that even the sword has aim assist, it's much easier to sword kill an enemy than a teammate.

[quote user="LoftyBee"]

If it was me on any game getting cheesed off like it sounds you are then I just wouldn't play it! For me any game is just that, a game! it's about having a laugh and a bit of fun, nothing more!

[/quote]I think the point he's making is that he wants to have fun with the game but can't because other people are ruining the experience. I agree with both of you to be honest. I agree with UnchargedTerror in that I hate (strong word I know, but I mean it lol) the vast majority of the CoD community and I agree with you in that I now simply refuse to play the games. It's just not worth the hassle for me any more. Which is a bit annoying because at it's core it is actually a really good online game.

Go back and have a check then, im petty dam sure its only on the BR

Online age verification is needed... sure there are loads of over 18 idiots out there.. but the majority are not even over 16 from my experience on COD

I think ms should make you add a credit card to verify your age. If you dont have a card tough luck. Im sure the mummy and daddy wont alow thier kids to used thier card on the xbox. I know mine use to never let me use thiers.

Its a game and nothing more, lately i've heard some people get so riled up by the other team eg the other day a guy on my team was moaning about someone on the other team camping so it was effing campers effing campers. Other week a guy on my team was having a go at the other team and name calling went on as it does.

[quote user="Coops993"]

How does everyone know quickscoping is in MW3?

Very dissapointing if its true

[/quote]

Theres plenty of gameplay footage on youtube from COD XP, quickscoping is in it.  Hutch and Seananners both said it just like MW2.