Will Microsoft make an Xbox One advertisement?

I'm seeing all these amazing cool ads for the PS4 and I've seen none for X1. And I'm thinking if Microsoft is catching on to this? These ads seem like they're creating a big set back for the X1. As much as I LOVE Microsoft and the Xbox One, I would like to see Microsoft create a creative and stunning advertisement for the Xbox One!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I agree. I'm surprised they haven't had more any commercials yet.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Microsoft needs to create and release VERY AWESOME and VERY AMAZING true Xbox One console advertisement commercials on every major TV channel such as USA network, Syfy, Spike tv, CBS, NBC and various other major TV channels, TRULY!

@Dude...I agree they should showcase the video apps and what not. It would bode well for both of them.

i actually thought the ps4 ad was pretty awful too, in terms of marketing and attempting to boost sales. it appeared to be directed towards its core consumers and tells you nothing about the console at all. visually its well done and entertaining, but if i was on the fence about ps4 it certainly wouldnt move me towards a ps4.

-

if i was in the marketing of these consoles i would push the non gaming side. i think gamers already know what games are coming out and what they are like. i would want to inform people about all the non gaming things that are going to benefit them. i thinkt he nfl ad was brilliant, but as a non nfl fan pretty boring. pretty much the exact opposite of the ps4 ad.

Oh those links you posted sure shows it's greatness. One game trailer and 2 BS commercials. Very lackluster from any point of view.

lol the PS4 one suck. no gameplay and funny enough "greatness awaits" they've been waiting for the greatness sony promises them forever, it just never comes lol If i was MS i'd make one with a tagline "some people are awaiting greatness, we achieved it" but anyway here you go

www.youtube.com/watch

www.youtube.com/watch

www.youtube.com/watch

Yeah, M$ definitely needs to make a good XBox One advertisement other than these 1s when it comes to sports, or the Doritos promotion.  Kinda reminds me of hearing about their crypitc/awkward billboard(s).  When and if they do, and if they're even reading/listening, I have the perfect new slogan: There can be only ONE!

I'm not talking about X1 game ads, I'm talking about a pure X1 ad.

Yup. Definitely more ad presence on the Sony side right now.

There was a DR3 ad during walking dead if I remember correctly.