wildfire controllers

i was in argos today and saw wildfire controllers with rapid fire settings. are we allowed to use that on xbox live now ? thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="bengali17"]

i was in argos today and saw wildfire controllers with rapid fire settings. are we allowed to use that on xbox live now ? thanks.

[/quote]

it sucks up batteries (the wireless one) but is good for some games like Red Dead when idiots decide to just shoot you for no good reason, select auto and just waste them over and over until they get sick and leave.

TBH I cant see how having rapid fire will help?

With cod its a case of whoever sees who first usually wins. The only thing that gets me is effing drop shoters

But like mentioned above, why not invest in a decent headset, Id rather kill my enemy by hearing their heavy boots than spraying them with what is a default single shot gun.

Seeing as most games now have RoF caps on semi auto weapons rapid fire pads aren't even a big advantage, I'd say having a decent surround sound headset gives you a bigger advantage. I'd honestly rather get killed by a guy using a rapid fire semi auto than a guy using an easy mode fully automatic AR.

Lol at the hulk avatar guy.

[quote user="xMaGiCxBeAsTx"]

i wont

[/quote]FACE PALM,

wow how silly of that guy above... just a question how many of you have reported him?

If I were you I wouldn't bother as it's still classed as having an "advantage over another player" which is cheating basically.

Oh and the reset for your modded gamerscore, exactly how many games did you complete on 5th July 2011? I only looked at gears of war 2 and fracture -

yup reported achievment hack aswell banned noob

@ magic beast, you'll regret your permanent ban for your nodded avatar though

i wont