wifi usb adapter on xbox slim

once again im posting again. I can pick up wifi with the built in wifi but its weak when I plug in the usb adapter its perfect strength but I cant connect. Nor can I reply on this thread because my phones being a turd lol. And answers why it wont work let me know. I may send a friend request on xbox to talk to you also. Alls im trying to do is get on live with the adapter so my gameplay is no longer lagging out. Aslo is there a way to turn off the built in wifi because I think its interfering with the adapted and thats why it wont work. Thank you

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hey Datch, sorry to hear about the connection issues! However, I think that in order to troubleshoot the issue, we'll need you to respond in your own thread (if you can't do so on your phone, you may want to try tweeting @XboxSupport for fast, official support). To answer one of your questions, though, when you plug in the USB wireless adapter, that should override and replace the internal signal. Please let me know if you can post back here, or if you're going to try Twitter support! :-)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.