Why you lie Microsoft?

http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/Live/Join-Today

"Chat and text your Xbox LIVE friends on a Silver Membership."

So I try to send a message on this website and I get this.

"You need to have an Xbox LIVE Gold membership to send messages to friends and other gamers."

Sorry but haven't you contradicted yourself there Moneysoft?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Why you no learn english. On topic, I don't even think I was able to text on the console when I was silver, I may be mistaken.

on the console connected online you can use all communication methods other then party chat as a Silver level member, on the website you are not permitted to send XBL messages..probably to prevent people just making random silver accounts and spamming messages. The forum PM system has always been good enough for me

[quote user="WorstedOrphan"]

troll making dummy accounts

[/quote]lol that made me laugh coming from you

To coax you into buying Gold - which I think is of questionable value. Just check your dashboard often- thats where I buy my Gold when there is an offer on! I currently got 3 months for £6.

Because you are not Gold.....its a drawback but not something you can live without, you can still use the forum PM system to send private messages to people on this website

[quote user="lewgiffard"]

Hi! You can still send text messages & voice chat on the console with a Silver membership - you just cant message on Xbox.com without Gold.

[/quote]

Why is that though? 0.o

You can text to friends on the console. They just do this to stop troll making dummy accounts who may not even have a xbox 360 and who may scam people on XBL or they may troll by sending messages.

LOL!

Hi! You can still send text messages & voice chat on the console with a Silver membership - you just cant message on Xbox.com without Gold.

[quote user="WorstedOrphan"]

who may scam people on XBL or they may troll by sending messages.

[/quote]

Yep...you gotta watch out for these kind of accounts, they will lie, make up stories, beg and even, even ask....if you would buy them points or Gold subscription time because they have to provide for their family before their gaming hobby.

Its a dangerous world out their people, heed my warning well....."no good deed goes unpunished"