WHY WOULD YOU BAN ME IF ITS MY FRIEND WHO MESSED UP

my friend was being dumb and he used my account named the toast rider

my account is banned for life becuase he sent a message

i want my account back and i deserve a apology for your guys mistake i want my account the toast rider back or im going to sony

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

You need to post on this board to get your answers forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Have fun with Sony. Next time their service is down for a month you can ask them for an apology or tell them your going to Nintendo.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote]

5.  Your Service account, associated accounts and accounts from third parties.

Only you may use your Service account.  You must keep your accounts and passwords confidential and not authorize any third party to access or use the Service on your behalf unless we provide an approved mechanism for that. You must tell us right away if you suspect misuse of your accounts or any security breach in the Service. For some parts of the Service, you may be able to set up additional accounts that are dependent on your account ( “associated accounts”).  You’re responsible for all activity that takes place with your Service account and any associated accounts.  Except as otherwise stated in this Section 5, you may not authorize any third party to access and/or use the Service on your behalf, except where we provide a mechanism for third parties to access the Service on your behalf.  We may limit who may use your Service account or any associated accounts including where necessary to protect the integrity of the Service or your accounts.

[/quote]http://www.xbox.com/Legal/LiveTOU

Basically what you, your friend, your brother, your sister, your cousin, your neighbour, the Pope, whoever does on YOUR account is entire your responsibility. 

[quote user="IMCUxMaYHem"]i want my account back and i deserve a apology for your guys mistake i want my account the toast rider back or im going to sony[/quote]No "mistake" was made, so it looks like no apology will be coming your way.  It seems like your Sony bound.  Bye.

Sorry this didn't help.

BTW looks like this account is not real clean. Looks like it was super busy on 10/02/2010. Must have spent a lot of time on W@W that day to unlock 30 cheevos.

Sorry this didn't help.